The Litre Meter temperature-controlled volumetric low-flow calibration rig FlowLabPro delivers automatic calibration of flow meters and instrumentation within a flow range of 0.0006 to 200 l/hr to an accuracy of ±0.2 per cent and a repeatability of ±0.05 per cent.
Accuracy is much greater and uncertainty is much lower than was previously achievable using volumetric calibration.
All the associated tanks, pumps, ultrasonic sensors, pressure gauges and temperature probes are housed in a compact and manoeuvrable temperature-controlled cabinet.
Now commercially available from Litre Meter, the new volumetric low-flow calibration rig can measure any fluid type within reason and features a reverse flow testing facility.
Charles Wemyss, CEO of Litre Meter, said: “We recently introduced our LF03 low-flow VFF rotary piston meter taking the capability of our VFF flow meter range down to lower flows than ever before – for example, on a fluid with a viscosity of 10 cSt the LF03 will measure down to 0.06 litres/hour at pressures of 1 bar right up to 4,000 bar.
“As a result of this innovation the next logical step was to develop a calibration rig capable of accurately measuring ultra-low flow rates. We were so happy with the results that the decision was made to make the volumetric low flow calibration rig available on the open market.”
· Calibrate up to 5 flow meters with one setup
· Automatic selection of up to 6 pre-loaded fluids from 0.2cSt to 1000cSt
· Flow rate calibration 0.01 ml/min to 200 l/hr on all viscosity fluids
· Temperature controlled 16°C to 24°C
· Visual and Audio warning on completion
· Automatically generates Calibration Certificates
· Easy calibration setup and user interface
· Repeatability ±0.05%
· Accuracy ±0.2%
· Small footprint - 120x60cm
· Can be left overnight
· Automated calibration over a number of flow rates from minimum to maximum
· Significantly reduced calibration times
Email Sales for a brochure