Litre Meter measures fluids

Select the flow meter by choosing the media for which a meter is required.  

For Corrosion Inhibitor or Scale Inhibitor etc use 'Chemical Injection'.  

For Hydraulics use 'Oil'.

For subsea applications contact Litre Meter direct.


Or, for assistance in selecting the best flow meter for the job, you can select from the following options:

Consult our engineers Quotation request New meter selection system