Base Model Chemical Injection flow meters
The VFF is a range of reliable flow meters offering accurate flow measurement, maintenance requirement and a very high specification. Supplied as standard with a head-mounted FlowPod display.
Accurate over a wide flow range
VFF meters are accurate to within ±1% of reading over their wide operating range and are repeatable to ±0.1% of reading.
Reliable, single moving part design
Proven in service since 1985, over 5,000 VFFs are installed in arduous conditions, worldwide.
User-friendly display, analogue output & HART communications
Everything you need supplied as standard:
- Rate and total including legends showing units chosen.
- 4-20mA output
- 2 wire
- HART communications
- Hazardous Area certified
- IP66/IP68 Stainless steel housing
Each VFF meter is calibrated prior to delivery. That data is pre-loaded into the display to provide the best accuracy.
Exd- CSA(US): Class1 Div1 (B,C,D)
CSA(CAN): Class1 Div1 (B,C,D)
ATEX: Ex db IIC
IECEX: Ex db IIC
MF30 Base Model Configuration details
MF30 1.2 to 180 l/hr, on standard 15cP calibration
- 316L Rotary Piston VFF Flowmeter, PBC type. Pressure rating 530 bar.
- Nitronic 60 Rotor and Chamber with ultra low friction PVD coating
- Viton O’ring Seals
- 1/2 inch female NPT
- Direct mounted FlowPod display
- Exd certification
- Material Test Certificates
- Hydrostatic Certificate and
- Calibration Certificates
The O-ring seals can be specified as Viton, Nitrile, EPDM or PTFE Encapsulated Viton at no extra cost.
Other materials such as Chemraz and Kalrez cost extra but are available on the same swift lead time. Calibration can be customised according to the customer’s requirement at extra cost, same lead-time.
Part Code: MF30-SSBB-AP-V-1/2N with Mounting Assembly EMA-F-X-X-X-X-V and Display FlowPod-H-RS-E1-2Exd
Display for VFF meters
- Exd‐ CSA(US): Class1 Div1 (B,C,D); Class 1, Zone 1, AEx d IIC T5 Gb
- CSA(CAN): Class1 Div1 (B,C,D), Exd IIC T5 Gb, Tamb -20°C to +75°C
- ATEX: Ex db IIC T5, Ex tb IIIC 80°C
- IECEX: Ex db IIC T5, Ex tb IIIC 80°C
- IP 66/IP68 dual certified
- Ambient temperature: ‐20 to +75°C
- 2 or 4 wire 4‐20mA HART 7 programming and monitoring
- Compact lightweight 316 stainless steel housing
- Rotatable through 360° for optimised viewing angle
- 2 VFF sensing options ‐ standard and hi‐res ‐ both with bidirectional sensing
- Removable LM‐MC storage card for data logging & offsite programming
- Resettable and non‐resettable Totaliser
- Batch control
- Power: 12 – 30 Vdc
- General Assembly Drawing http://lm.gs/LMD/Data/Drawings/K0002-SA-013-B (MF-XXXX-THREADED-DM-GA) scw.pdf
- Parts List Drawing http://lm.gs/LMD/Data/Drawings/K0002-SA-014-C (MF-XXXX-THREADED-DM-PL) scw.pdf
- STEP File http://lm.gs/LMD/Data/Drawings/MF THREADED METER DIRECT FLOWPOD.STEP
- Lifting Diagram http://lm.gs/LMD/Data/Lifting/K0002-LI-002-A (MF THREADED METER RANGE LIFTING INSTRUCTIONS).PDF
- VFF Datasheet http://lm.gs/LMD/Data/Datasheets/VFF Technical Datasheet REV A9.pdf
- Instrument Datasheet http://lm.gs/LMD/Data/Datasheets/Flowpod Datasheet REV A5.pdf
- Hazardous Area Certification http://lm.gs/LMD/Data/Certification/FlowPod ATEX Exd.pdf
- Hazardous Area Certification http://lm.gs/LMD/Data/Certification/FlowPod IECEX Exd.pdf
- Hazardous Area Certification http://lm.gs/LMD/Data/Certification/FlowPod CSA Exd.pdf
- VFF FilterPro datasheet http://lm.gs/LMD/Data/Datasheets/VFF FilterPro REV A2.pdf
- Chemical Injection Brochure http://lm.gs/LMD/Data/Datasheets/VFF Chemical Injection REV A6.pdf
- Wiring Diagram http://lm.gs/LMD/Data/Datasheets/C7310 Iss.3 (Wiring – VFF & FlowPod-2) scw.pdf